Sunday, July 5, 2009

Scrappin Kids July challenge

Scrappin Kids has a interesting challenge this month, which is to capture the moments that are not the most pleasant. I found this picture of Zareef who looked so 'tak puas hati' (unsatisfied) over something. We were outside playing at our lawn. I can't remember exactly why he was so grumpy as he always has that face on him, especially when he didn't get his way. My guess is that he just picked a fight with Zara, we scolded him, and then he went merajuk.. heheh..

This layout is a very simple one, but I like the bright colors, and how it contrast with Zareef's darker mood. I also just love the lion stickers, aren't they cute? It fits the theme, as when he's mad, he sometimes growled like a lion. :) It's been a while since I use lots of thickers and this title really deserved the main attention.. to highlight Zareef's favorite words when he needs our attention.. "Oh Mom, I got big problem here!!!"

3 comments:

  1. What a cool layout, Mazlina. Love the title and those cute little lions!!

    Thanks for playing along with SK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...such a cute layout...and i love that quote....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and the lion is so cute!! Another cool LO!

    ReplyDelete